Clinics & Services
Our Healthcare Team offer a wide range of healthcare services including:-
- Health and lifestyle advice including healthy eating, cholesterol management, exercise and smoking cessation.
- NHS health checks for patients aged between 40 and 74 years.
- Blood tests including warfarin and rheumatology drug monitoring.
- Blood pressure checks and advice.
- Family planning and contraceptive services including coils and implants.
- C Card scheme offering confidential teenage services for 13-19 year olds.
- Childhood and teenage immunisations.
- Female health advice including cervical screening, menopause monitoring,
breast self-examination advice and pessary changes.
- Male health advice including prostate cancer care.
- Elderly health assessments and dementia screening.
- Palliative and end of life care supported by our Community Nursing Team and Macmillan Nurse.
- Carer support.
- Chronic disease management and screening supported by the attached specialist nursing team eg diabetes, COPD and heart failure.
- Care Home visits.
- Antenatal and post natal services in conjunction with our midwifery team.
- Foreign travel advice and vaccination (please plan 8 weeks before travel for maximum protection). Some vaccinations are provided free of charge but others may incur a fee. Please consult our list of fees in reception and on our website.
- Protective immunisations including flu, shingles and pneumonia for ‘at risk’ individuals.
- Minor surgery including some joint injections.
- Hormone implants as advised by the hospital for certain types of cancer.
- Wound care including stitch removal and dressings.
- Mental health support.